sharing FC5 disk space with Win2K/XP clients

I have an FC5 box at home which I use primarily as a small web/mail/ftp server. (I use fetchmail to collect mail from different pop accounts and then access it via IMAP.)

I also have a couple of PCs running Win2000Pro and XP Home...

It's all a p2p network, I don't run a domain controller or anything fancy like that.

What I'd like to do is have some disk space allocated on the FC5 box that the Windows clients could use as "private" space.

i.e. If I select "user A" to use a PC with Win XP, I want to see a drive on the WinXP desktop that maps to the directory on the FC5 box.... If I select "user B" later, on that same Win XP box, I want to see the different drive.

This way I can simplify back ups by doing backups from the FC5 box instead of each of the workstation clients machines.

Trouble is... how to do this: SAMBA, NFS? Can someone point me in the right direction for reading material so I can set this up?
Any tips/pointers/caveats?

I installed, but haven't configured freeradius on FC5 yet... thinking it might provide a way to centralize userid/passwords...

Thanks