yum install from ISOs

If I forget to install something big during an initial installation and I want to install it later without waiting for the most recent copy to download from an internet repository, is there a way to point yum to a directory containing the CD ISO images and have it install from those local files? IIRC, the SUSE installation remembers where the ISO images were and will install from those. Is there something similar with Fedora?

Thanks,

              David

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://www.windowsonecare.com/trial.aspx?sc_cid=msn_hotmail