Re: fast track p2p (kazaa network)

Thufir wrote:

In short, "nmap router-ip-address", or "nmap -P0 router-ip-address" (if ping
is filtered) will tell you what ports are open, closed or filtered...

Took forever! I'm not sure how long 1527 sec is, but it's long enough that I went mcdonalds :)

I think Marko meant to nmap your external IP address from an outside machine across the Internet, not the internal network.

Personally I call these apps P2L not P2P as they put Peers in contact with Lawyers.

-Andy