Re: live cd

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
[...]
The best Fedora Core 5 live cd project I have seen is currently being
done by Yuichiro Nakada, and it is excellent work.  I use it alot these
days for data recovery from XP machines, so I happen to know that it
functions on a wide array of hardware, and it performs well in the
field.  I strongly suggest you give it a try.

http://yui.mine.nu/berry/eberry.php

LX

Thanks, LX. For now I'll stick to knoppix. I was thinking more of how gentoo uses a live cd for install, which cd is, in some respects, superior to fedora. Where fedora install shines is with anaconda, though. Should fedora release a live cd, it'd be much for appealing (at least for some).

Good to know, and good luck!

--
Thufir
<http://hawat.thufir.googlepages.com/>