Re: Audio sync issues

Ric Moore wrote:
On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 19:14 -0700, Alan wrote:

I have a couple of Fedora systems with audio sync problems.

I try playing youtube flash videos or xine and the audio starts creeping
off sync.  By the end of the video there is a definite offset of a
second or two.  Not good if you are trying to watch a movie.

Has anyone else seen this?  I am seeing this problem both with Fedora
Core 4 and Core 5.

Thanks.

how much mainboard memory do you have and are you running a lot of
services?

I have seen it alot. I have read someplace (maybe the Adobe site) that this is a know problem with Flash on Linux. Someone else may be able to confirm.

Watching some music videos from the 70's last night and I felt that I was high. ;)

--
Robin Laing