ppptpconfig unavailable for FC6 test2 due to dependencies

I had pptp and pptpconfig running fine under FC5. I upgraded from FC5 to FC6 test2 and it still worked fine. I had to re-install and when I tried to install pptpconfig, it died saying "Missing Dependency: php4-pcntl-gtk is needed by package pptpconfig". I found the php4-pcntl-gtk package and tried to install it but it died saying "Missing Dependency: libglade.so.0 is needed by package php4-pcntl-gtk". I found that poackage and tried to install it and got "Missing Dependency: libgnomeui.so.32 is needed by package libglade. Missing Dependency: libart_lgpl.so.2 is needed by package libglade...."...and so on and so on.

I realize that FC6 is a beta but does anyone have any idea how to get pptpconig working again? I tried configuring pptp on its own but I never could get it to work.

Thanks!

Arch