Re: booting from the network

Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
Dear List,

I recently acquired a bunch of Dell Optiplex GX110 Pentinum III desktop
units that had been connected to a MS 2000 network.  Each comes with a
CD, floppy, ethernet card.  I understand that these units booted over
their network to load up a MS2000 os.
Is there a way to do this with FC5?  I would like to use these units to
boot fC5 over the network.  I have reviewed the archives of this list
and found several items about installing FC over the network, but is
there a way to create an installation on a small pc that boots over the
network in order to save the disc space that will be used on these
little units.

The Linux Terminal Project Server is something you should look on:

http://www.ltsp.org/

Thanks in advance,

Greg Ennis

--