Re: Another hopefully more productive note on du-plicate messges

Aaron Konstam wrote:
Well my previous notes with attached duplicate messages with complete
headers disappeared, stripped bu one of the servers on the way. So my only unfortunate choice is to include them in-line in this
message. I am sorry for this may make it long but not larger.
The issue again is the behavior of the hormel.redhat.com server in
sending duplicate. Any wisdom will be appreciated.

I will forward this to the Red Hat IT team.

Rahul