One more time to solve this duplicate message problem.

Ok, from the lack of comment I assume that my previous data did not come
through. Attached are two identical messages from Rahul. The headers are
different. If you look at what happens when the two messages reach
hormel.redhat.com maybe some of you can tell me what is going on.

There is only one message up to hormel but this server sends out two
identical messages to me. If any of you "dig" mail headers better than I
would come up with some information on what is happening I would be glad
to hear about it.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>