Re: UtahGLX on xorg for TNT cards

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:01:51 -0700
Philip Walden <pwaldenlinux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was poking around and ran across UtahGLX.
>
> http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net/
>
> It is for XFree86 and not Xorg. However, I was wondering if anyone has
> got it working with Xorg? It sounds like it gets you glx support for the
> older nvidia cards, such as my Riva TNT2.

It looks to me as though that project fell by the wayside a long time ago.
Take a look back through their mail list archives and you'll find there's
nothing BUT spam for at least the last 3 years, I didn't bother checking
any further back.

--
If this helped you, please take the time
to rate the value of this post: