Re: Image Browser

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 09:26 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> Wolfgang Gill wrote:
> > Well, I'm running FC4 not FC5. So it seems that the kdegraphics file
> > must have been split somehow. But in my YUM repo list there is in
> > fact a fedora-extras repo. But kdegraphics-extras isn't listed for
> > FC4. So it must be a FC5 thing..
>
> It's not at FC5 thing.  The standard repos for both FC4 and FC5 have
> kuickshow in the kdegraphics package.  The kde-redhat repo, however,
> has split kuickshow off into a separate kdegraphics-extras package.
> This is what I am guessing Ron has enabled.
>
> - --
> Todd        OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xBEAF0CE3 | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp

Fair enough. At least someone got their favourite image browser back,
that's the main thing... I don't run FC5 yet (nor will for a while), but
I also use Kuickshow for image viewing. So this is good to know.. I hate
to see what major changes will happen in FC6. Some things just get worse
instead of better..

Wolf