Re: MultiHead Fedora

Am basing my MultiHead configuration on information found here:

.     http://linuxgazette.net/124/smith.html

Looks easy enough, but I am planning on six heads using 5 PCI video cards and on board; as in instructions shown at the link above. The motherboard I am trying is a SuperMicro Dual Xeon with ATI ES1000 onboard. Most every where I see lists with problems with ATI when going MultiHead. Even the folks at the above link had problems with all heads with ATI onboard and using Nvidia cards.

Because of other tasks planned for this box, I need as many slots as possible. SuperMicro has six. Most others have three maybe four at the most. There is the reason for asking y'all for help.

Thanks again,

GregS <><