Re: Linux Notebook

I run FC5 on my hp pavilion zv5440us.
Works great. I was using ndiswrapper for my wifi, but
recent kernels include the bcm43xx drivers.

Can't say I recomend FC3 on this on similar HP
laptops... Hardware support has only gotten more
acceptable in FC5. I got everything to work in FC4,
but it took work; especially the touchpad.

I imagine getting all the hardware in it wordking
under FC3 would not be pretty.