Is there an easy way to bring my wifi card at boot / init 3?[Scanned]

Hi guys,

I'm using the bcm43xx built-in kernel driver with the firmware from my windows driver. It works a treat with Network Manager but I really want to have this card brought up automatically at startup. Its a desktop that will only ever connect to the network 'linksys' that uses wpa-psk encryption if that helps.

Is there a simple, non-interactive way to do this?

Thanks is advance,

-Chris