best video card for use with open source drivers?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- Subject: best video card for use with open source drivers?
- From: "Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak" <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:23:34 -0400
- Organization: Avtech Electrosystems Ltd.
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 2.0a1 (Windows/20060724)
OK, I've been following the kernel-module-packaging threads on the
various lists, and it's clear that Fedora developers are very
uninterested in supporting kernel modules, and have no respect for
people who use them :-)
So... does anyone have suggestions for the "best" AGP video card /
driver combo for 3D gaming (say torcs, for sake of argument), if you're
restricted to the open source drivers?
Intel's newly-free drivers don't count, because you have to buy a whole
new computer (no plug-in cards)...
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]