Re: Problem with the "window list" applet in FC5

Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,

having a "window list" applet in a gnome panel. My problem: I want to remove this "window list" applet from the panel during the applet contains some windows of running applications. How to achieve this without killing the running applications displayed in the applet?

Any advice is appreciated

Regards Joachim Backes

If you are trying to only remove the applet, you should be able to go to the little bar on the applet on its left side. you can then right click on it and a choice to remove from panel should be available. It should not effect the running of the application which is displayed in the panel before it is removed.

You might need to rephrase your question if you are trying to accomplish something else.

Jim

--
The Microsoft Motto: "We're the leaders, wait for us!"