Fedora Core 5 Issues

Has anyone had issues with Fedora Core 5 64bit version. I tried to use it for one of my production servers and i had endless issues trying to get it to work, first i had the segfaults caused by some of my processes. Then the SATA drivers started giving errors and eventually my hard drive started failing etc. I believe in Fedora and dumped FC5 for FC3 which i am now using on my production mail server which hosts of over 1000 domains.

Has anyone had similar nasty experiences and also is anyone using FC5 as a production server. I would be willing to share experiences with someone. Or is there anyone who also successfully solved these problems.

Regards

Roger