Re: GFS clustering

On 8/13/06, Jim Patterson <jim_patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a how-to to set up GFS clustering in Fedora 4 or 5.  I am
interested in trying to set this up but the references on the redhat
site indicate an installation of the redhat cluster system, but makes no
mention of a GFS kernel.  So I'm completely confused and believe that
the steps for installation on RHEL are not the same as those on Fedora.
Can anybody help me out here?

Hi Jim!

Not finding a lot.  Here is what I have:

Reported "not working for me" - tis a wiki:

http://www.ethanet.com/FC4GFS/index.php?title=Main_Page

Multipul possibilities:

http://del.icio.us/daveg/gfs

Interesting subject!