Re: Monodevelop et al on FC5

On 6/16/06, Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Currently, there is a problem with gtk-2.9 which means monodevelop is
prone to falling flat on it's face. This is supposed to be fixed in the
next rawhide release (2.9.3). If you're on FC5, this version will filter
down to you when it's happy.

Hi Paul, I had another look at monodevelop today, and it's still
crashes when doing things with the gui designer despite my having
installed gtk 2.10 and the latest gtk-sharp2 packages from t he
development branch.  It seems no more stable than then I was using gtk
2.8

Any pointers as to how to get a stable monodevelop on fc5?  Should I
download and buiold all of mono and monodevelop rather than using yum?

Or is the gui designer not ready for use yet?

--
Rob