readahead.files and software updates

Hi

I was just cruising around FC5 and looking at the effect of readahead and readahead_early on boot speed.

i looked into /etc/readahead.files and noted all the files that are preloaded. Then i noticed something interesting. In the case of firefox, which on my system is upgraded to 1.5.0.6, that the readahead files referred to are /usr/lib//usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.1/* ..

The point is here , that even though firefox has been upgraded, readahead has not been updated to use the new updated files ....

I wonder how many other examples there are of this. Perhaps this should be filed as a bug report.