product management software on FC3

hey friends,

I am looking for an open source product management software. The
features I am looking in the software:

a) Creating multiple products/projects in the software.

b) Security features : means different users having different level of security.

c) Contact Information of the customers and also the no. of licenses
issued to the customers and for which product.

If the software is web based then it will be awesome. I am using FC3.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover