Re: Spamassassin and evolution

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 03:24, PFJ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Spamassassin seems to think spam is nice. Even when I say, "no this is
> spam, stop being silly".
>
> I'm using evolution and have the rule
>
> if spamd returns greater than 0 then move to folder Inbox/Rubbish (for
> some reason, I can't select Junk!)

Spamd is the background daemon process, so I wanted to clarify what you
meant by spamd returning 0.  Do you mean that the spamassassin score for
a given message is greater than 0?  If so, you may want to re-think
that.  Spamassassin gives messages points based on various things.  The
default OOTB minimum score for spam is 5.0.  Without tweaking any of the
Spamassassin defaults, you probably really don't want to consider
anything below 5.0 as spam.

-Roger