Re: Spamassassin and evolution

From: "Aaron Konstam" <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 15:21 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
PFJ wrote:
> Hi,
>>> doesn't seem to be anything in .evolution for that folder.
> can't see anything in .evolution/mail/local
> Depending on your setup, the Junk 'folder' may be located in your home directory (e.g. file ~/Junk), or somewhere else on your system.

sa-learn takes the files in mbox format as well, please read up to it for more details.

sa-learn uses mbox format by default. All evolution folders are below
the .evolution directory in your home directory. I can't understand why
you can't use the Junk directory for Junk using the Junk option in
evolution. What happens if you click on Junk while reading a message?

Um use the --mbox option to support mbox. If you don't it supports
MailDir, I believe.

{^_^}