Re: FC5 : problem with printconf

Hi Tim,

Sorry for not coming back to your message soon enough.

Here's the response of rpm -q cups-libs on my system:

cups-libs-1.1.23-30.2

Does this help?

Now for the tougher question: did I do something before this problem occurs? Well, the only thing I could remember is updating some packages using yum. I don't recall specifically which packages I updated, but I think printconf and printconf-gui were among them.

Regards,

Iwan