Re: need help in writing spamassassin rules on FC3

On 8/9/06, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> I've found that using the smf-grey milter from
>> http://smfs.sourceforge.net/ gets rid of 99% of these without having to
>> write any rules.
>
> I was going to add....
>
> I don't know if postfix can support milters ... but if it doesn't maybe
> you can find an equivalent for postfix that does the same.

Oh, what the heck....

Postfix version 2.3 introduces support for the Sendmail version 8 Milter
(mail filter) protocol.  http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html

--
The more I know men the more I like my horse.

hey,

Thanks for the reply. I know postfix 2.3 has support for milter but I
am using 2.1.5 and for upgrading to 2.3 I have to wait for few days as
I can only update on weekends but due to some project deadline we are
not closing on weekends for this month.

So  I need help in  writing those sa rules.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover