Re: Boot floppy for FC5

Przemyslaw Gawronski wrote:
Hi, how can I make boot floppy for FC5 while making a new system
installation?

Should I switch to another tty with Ctrl-Alt-2 at the end of
installation process and somehow force it?

Is mkbootdisk available at that moment of installation FC5?

There hasn't been an option to create a boot floppy since FC2, since the kernel is too big to fit on a floppy.

What problem is it that you are trying to solve by wanting a boot floppy?

Paul.