How to find pavcl

I downloaded pavcl_linux.rpm and installed running "[root@localhost fossiili]# rpm -i pavcl_linux.rpm". According to Panda Software the program should start type (as root) for ex. "pavcl -?", but my Fedora 5 do not find it.

How to find the program? Beagle or other search programs prayed in Linux journals and other papers and so called documents a newbie meets seem not to exist in my Fedora.

By the way, why is it so stupid? If I buy some version of Red Hat does it work without much mess? I like Fedora Core 5 very much, it looks nice and works fast but every time I try to do something with it other than surfing in the Net or writing text - some confusing operations are needed. I will recommend the IT Nobel Prise for Bill Gates, without having his Windows in my machine I could not do any serious work ...