Re: Bash scripting help...

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 00:17 +0200, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

> Thanks for help, everybody!! :-) I've got it working now. And when I
> (hopefully) find some spare time, I'll look into how cut, sed and awk
> actually work this thing out... ;-)

	There are a number of good books on awk and sed but I still have a warm
spot in my heart for the original book published in 1988 -

The AWK Programming Language
by Aho, Alfred V. / Kernighan, Brian W. / Weinberger, Peter J.

Here's a good list of awk (and sed) books from nerdbooks.com -

http://www.nerdbooks.com/search.php?search=global%5Bawk%5D%26display%3D%5Bawk%5D

Side note: I recommend NerdBooks as they have the best prices and really
great support.  On rare occasions they might not have a copy of what
you're looking for so then I suggest Bookpool.