Re: xorg.conf file settings

Thank you for your quick response. I removed the line and it seems to work. However, my present laptop monitor has become the second monitor and my additional monitor has the primary screen with all the desktop icons and toolbars etc.
I tried to include the line
Option	    "TwinViewOrientation" "LeftOf"

This has made it a bit easier, because I can move my mouse in the right direction, but the tool bars are still on other monitor.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=104656&topic_id=24775&forum=23#forumpost104656