Re: dump Testers wanted for Restore SELinux Compares patch

On Monday, August 07, 2006 11:42 AM -0400 Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've posted this on the dump-users' list, but it's really quiet there.

I wondered why I hadn't seen it, as I'd been a subscriber. I just looked at the archives and they're full of spam, and apparently a lot of subscribers got auto-unsubscribed as a result of our MTA's rejecting all the spam. Stelian Pop (maintainer of dump) changed the list config to members-only to stop the spam, so I guess I'll go re-subscribe.