Re: auto/remote upgrade of the OS

Hello Bruce,
there is a tutorial on fedorawiki about upgrading with yum, but it is
not recommended. I have a server which only can be accessed by a remote
console, so I tried to upgrade FC3 to FC4 and then further to FC5. The
upgrade to FC4 seemed to be OK, but there still remained FC3-Kernel and
programms. The upgrade to FC5 did not work because of unresolveable
dependencies.
There are some more tutorials in the web, how to remote-upgrade FC3, but
none of them worked on my server.
Has anyone another idea?
Greets
Ruediger