Re: sharing a partition betweed FC3 and FC5

| From: Andy Burns <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
|
| > The problem is that the FC5 installation did something to
| > the /home partition that prevents the FC3 from mounting it.
|
| Does this help?
| http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc5/#id2963134

This particulare FAQ entry doesn't seem to match my experience.

We can log in with FC5.  So it must have relabelled /home.

On the other hand, FC3 can no longer mount /home.  It isn't just a
problem of preventing users from logging in.  In fact, users can still
log in, with the limitation that they have no home directory.

Maybe I can relabel /home in FC3.  That *might* let FC3 mount /home
(I'm not sure -- I don't actually understand the error message).  If
it does, surely FC5 will no longer like /home.