Re: Display IT Policy at logon - FC5?[Scanned]

Todd Zullinger wrote:

OK, it's taken me a while to try and put this into action but I am basically there... :

#!/bin/sh
if zenity --question --title "IT Policy" --text "Blah Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.. If you do not accept this policy please select Cancel to logoff, otherwise press OK to continue."

then
    echo "Policy Accepted, thus continue to load gnome"
else
    echo "Logoff"
    /usr/bin/gnome-session-save --kill --silent
fi

The script works, but every time cancel is selected a dialog box is displayed as if users had used the gnome-menu to logoff. As far as I can see this box should only be displayed if the comamnd * /usr/bin/gnome-session-save --kill --silent* is changed to */usr/bin/gnome-session-save --kill --gui*

Any ideas how I can force the logoff process to occur?

Many thanks,

-Chris