how-do-I? easy web posting of audio files

OK, this is more of a how-do-I question, if you feel like fielding one today - a (Windows-only) brother of mine is always sending around photos & mp3's via email, so i put him up a little blog & a Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) on my FC-5 server - which means he can easily post thoughts and pictures, since both of those technologies include web front-ends that allow for easy uploading (i.e. he doesn't have to know anything about what's going on on the server, which is good, 'cause he doesn't).

My question is, is there a comparable technology for posting other sorts of binaries, like audio files? I'm not crazy about embedded Flash solutions, as I want visitors to be able to download what he has posted, rather than just listen to it. Is there a good answer? Is he just going to have to learn how to use WinSCP and start posting links? I understand that's not so hard, but I'm looking to keep it as simple as possible.

Thanks, y'all.