Re: checking security of dns server..

Thanks has beens a grate help sofar .. surpised I got only one failure , being a dns nubee ?

On 8/4/06, Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Gregory Machin schreef:
Hi
I'm looking for advice on what tools to use to test my dns server ..
It is the first time I have configured split dns and dynamic dns updating on the same server ...
Many Thanks
---
Gregory Machin
gregory.machin@xxxxxxxxx
www.linuxpro.co.za
Hey Gregory,

This site helped me a lot with DNS server settings, maybe it will help you 2
http://www.dnsreport.com/

Mike

--
ATN Networks