Digital signature in FC5's openoffice.org not functioning

Hi all,
I tried to digitally sign an OpenOffice document using openoffice.org
from last FC5 update, but I didn't succeded.

Version was:
[root@nbklx i386]# rpm -qa openoffice.org\*
openoffice.org-calc-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-pyuno-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-math-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-core-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-impress-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-draw-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-xsltfilter-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-writer-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-langpack-it-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-graphicfilter-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-testtools-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-javafilter-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-emailmerge-2.0.2-5.17.2
openoffice.org-base-2.0.2-5.17.2
[root@nbklx i386]#

I got a dialog box showing:

"Digital signatures functionality could not be used, because no
Mozilla user profile was found. Please check the Mozilla
installation."

I then deinstalled the redhat openoffice.org distro and installed the
OpenOffice.org original.
With this one I was able to digital sign the document.

Did someone else came across this problem ?

--
Kind regards,
Giuseppe Castagno