Re: FedoraFAQ.org - commands for install of NVIDIA drivers do not work

Hi,

> I'm entering
>
> setsebool -P allow_execmod=1

Try /usr/sbin/setsebool -P allow_execmod=1

> but bash says the command is not found.  Same with "init 3" for
> bringing FC5 down to the command line so i can enable the drivers.

Right, it sounds like you're using the drivers from the nVidia website.
Don't. Use the ones from rpm.livna.org - these are especially wrapped up
to just install like a normal RPM. All you need do once the rpm is
installed is restart the X server (ctrl-delete) - warning, this will log
out when you do it.

> Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news...

...AOL sucks

;-)

TTFN

Paul