psychic emacs

Do this on FC5:

emacs foobar.spec

Can I configure emacs to do the same with other
file types, or is it compiled in? E.g. whenever I open a blank
foobar.cc automatically #include certain header files, and create
a usage() and main() stub.

On second thought, maybe it's getting too close
to M$, trying to be smarter than it should. A feature like this
should not be enabled by default, but a configuration option
would be good.