bcm43xx auto connect at startup?[Scanned]

Hi guys,

I'm using my bcm4306 wifi card with fc5. I'm using the built in driver. It works a treat, however I have to enter a keyring password every time I want to connect.

I'm aware of the fix that involves using pam_keyring in the system-auth file, however what I want to know is whether there is a way round this? Lets say I remotely install a kernel update and need to reboot. I wont be able to enter a logon password for pam_keyring to use.

Has anyone managed to get something similar working?

Cheers,

-Chris