Re: k3b: cdrecord will be run without root privileges

On 7/30/06, Paul Smith <phhs80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I start k3b, I get a warning message saying:

«cdrecord will be run without root privileges
It is highly recommended to configure cdrecord to run with root
privileges. Only then cdrecord runs with high priority which increases
the overall stability of the burning process. Apart from that it
allows changing the size of the used burning buffer. A lot of user
problems could be solved this way. This is also true when using SuSE's
resmgr.
Solution: Use K3bSetup to solve this problem.»

How can I solve that? I have tried

$K3bSetup
bash: K3bSetup: command not found
$