Re: [Fedora] fc5 install

Amadeus W. M. wrote:
I'm about to install FC5, and I was wondering if there are any issues that
I should know about before I start. Such as having to type garbage at the
FC4 install boot prompt (remember that?). Thanks
No problems when I did it. I have the ISO on an NFS, so all I do is modify the grub.conf file of the server to be upgraded (adding the initrd and vmlinuz of FC5 to it), reboot the machine and start the installation via NFS. About 15 minutes later it's up and running, awaiting specific configurations which I pull off of the nightly backups anyway. Smooth, fast, and without headaches.