Re: Switching MTA

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Anne Wilson wrote:

The default FC6test1 installs sendmail, but I am unfamiliar with configuration
of sendmail, having used postfix on my other boxes.  I am going to install
postfix, but I guess that somewhere there is a file that needs to be edited
to tell the system to use postfix.sendmail rather than just sendmail.  Where
will I find it?

yum install system-switch-mail*

Then run "system-switch-mail" or system-switchmail-gnome and it will do all the hard work.

--
"I want to live just long enough to see them cut off Darl's head and
 stick it on a pike as a reminder to the next ten generations that some