MSI K8NGM2 and FC 5

Folks,

I am trying to install FC 5 on the MSI k8NGM2 mb. I am running bios version 2.95 of AMI. I have the video in CMOS turned to onboard but it never finds the video card -- it keeps detecting the PCI-X slot even though no card is in there and I get no video. I've tried text install and it gets a BSOD -- which is funny. I've tried 'linux noprobe' but it still probes for the video card and doesn't find it.

Any help would be appreciate. I am going to temp install windows and update the bios to the current version.

thanks,

keith