Anybody using Linksys WPC54GS wireless card?

Hey:

If you have wireless working with a WPC54GS card would you please
tell me how you have it set up?  I was using ndiswrapper and
wpa_supplicant and it worked great until the last couple of 2.16
kernels.  First it would only work with the not quite latest versions
of ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant and now with the 2.17 kernel it
doesn't work at all.

Thanks very much,

--
Knute Johnson