Browsers and plugins

I have installed the needed plugins as per the faq sheets and
instructions from others, and it was all for Mozilla. Or I think it was
all or only for Mozilla.

Now, when I use Konqueror I am missing Shockware Flash Media and
Macromedia and others.  I really don't believe that I have to install
these utilities again but rather I think I need to tell Konqueuror where
these utils are installed?

Is this correct, and if so how do I do that?
--
Ted Gervais
Coldbrook, Nova Scotia