Re: mount & umount in FC5

On 7/19/06, Przemyslaw Gawronski <pgg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I'm struggling with mounting/unmounting in FC5. I don't use the
flashy Gnome, but IceWM with ROX-Filer. My usual method based on
/etc/fstab surely doesn't work now, so I tried to use gnome-mount, and
that works but to unmount I have to become root :-(

Any way to get back to the old methods with mount and based on
/etc/fstab ? Then my mount on click and unmount in ROX-Filer would work
nicely again :-)

Thanks for advice

Przemek

--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO  -  Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://www.tanren.pl/ phone: +48506613147 email: dojo@xxxxxxxxx