Good book about Fedora Core internals, can anyone recommend?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good book about Fedora Core, even better if it covers FC5. I am after something that is comprehensive and covers the internals, like the hows and whys the operating system works and is the way it is. Also, something that details functionalities and applications that have been incorporated into FC along the time. I have seen a few books out there that are mostly for people discovering FC, like desktop users that want to use Linux and want to understand more about it. In my case I just need some good documentation to be able to understand the internals better, so a good book for non-newbies will do. Perhaps something a bit more in-depth.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Vini