Re: Mozilla Suite to Seamonkey transition?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
Can anyone tell me how seemless the Mozilla Suite to Seamonkey
transition is (in FC5 if that makes a difference). I have been using
Mozilla Suite for years now, but the crashes are becoming annoying. I
have numerous bookmarks, history, email, and a theme that I want from
the suite. Is it jsut as simple as yum install seamonkey?

Yes. It should be. Seamonkey obsoletes Mozilla suite automatically.

And what of the mplayer-plugin (which currently serves as my embedded
media player)

Should work fine. They are the same code base.

Rahul