unable to start firstboot after FC5 installation on laptop
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: unable to start firstboot after FC5 installation on laptop
- From: LarryT <guess.who@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:32:36 +0200
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20051127 Fedora/1.7.12-1.1.1.legacy
Hi all :)
I have a problem after i install FC5 on laptop (clevo DS401, made in
Taiwan :)) SIS chipset based.
The screen is not recognized, and in spite of the fact that i have
configure it manualy (admin/display), i cant run firstboot.
Is it very important to run firstboot, since i can configure
Authentification, and security, and network ?
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows !"
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]