Re: Checking the integrity of the file system

Paul Smith wrote:

> Thanks, Gene and Rick. I did see the checking to the file system, at
> boot stage, but I did *not* see any message with the result of the
> checking process.
>
> Paul

This means that it did not find any problems. You will find that a
lot of CLI programs work this way - they only produce output if
there is a problem. The also change the exit code to something other
then 0 when this happens. This is to make it easier to use them in
scripts.

Mikkel